Thursday, April 12, 2007

Scandinavia

I just had to come here and express my love for everything that is Scandinavian, or more specifically, Swedish. There is so much I adore that hails from that small, northern country -- from H&M, Ikea, J. Lindeberg, to that boy I met while vacationing in the Dominican Republic. Now all I have to do is marry a Swedish man and I shall be forever complete. Anyway, recently, I've also discovered that they have rather impressive street style in Stockholm. People on the streets of Copenhagen are quite well-dressed as well! I've been browsing through both websites for some style inspiration and they never fail to provide me with just that. Although I do enjoy walking through the streets of Toronto and checking out what people are wearing because, from time to time, you do encounter some very well-clad ladies and gentlemen but, unfortunately, being in university and thus having to spend most of my time in Waterloo, there seem to be less and less opportunities to do so. This is another reason why I am so excited about the end of term and the possibility of soon being able to work in Toronto's downtown neighborhood. Furthermore, I'm off to New York City on the 20th, which means I'll get to spend some time in one of my favorite cities of this world!

No comments: